Virtual ][ à jour
samedi 27 mars 2004, par
Cet excellent émulateur d’Apple ][ pour MacOSX (10.2 mini) nous arrive en version 2.6 avec beaucoup de nouveautés que je liste ici en anglais :
– A floppy disk image can now be part of the configuration, making it possible to create a turnkey system with a bootable floppy disk image.
– A Macintosh folder can now be mounted as a DOS 3.3 floppy disk.
– Added a quick way to select between 3 different standard machines : Applelâ€ ][, Applelâ€ ][+ and Appleâ€ //e.
– Added the option to define a default configuration, which is used when the program starts.
– Introduced the option to use the Macintosh backspace key as left arrow key.
– Improved support for the Open Apple and Closed Apple key on the Appleâ€ //e.
– Added an optional disk I/O indicator light in full screen mode.
– Added the "Media" pull down menu, which contains all commands to insert disks and tapes.
– When a virtual machine window is closed the program now asks for a confirmation.
– The standard window size can now be set as an application-wide preference.
– Improved the efficiency of video rendering by about 30%.
– Solved a bug that prevented the game "Serpentine" to run.
– Solved a bug that corrupted the internal timing of a virtual machine after the Macintosh woke up from sleep mode (solved this in Panther, not in Jaguar).